Water Pumps Pro offers a large selection of high quality residential, agricultural, commercial, industrial, marine pumps, waste water pumping systems, system components, and accessories from a wide variety of major manufactures.
What makes Water Pumps Pro different from other companies is our commitment to give our customers the best products, lowest prices, fastest turnaround time, and exceptional customer service. In addition, with our extensive catalog of pumps available, our sales associates will size the right pump for any water system.
- On-line Store prices apply only to on-line purchases.
- Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Manufacturer drop shipped orders may require additional time for processing.
- Shipping tracking numbers are e-mailed within 12 hours after shipment.
- For Rush or expedited orders please contact us at (786) 310-7384.
- We ship worldwide. Please email for International Shipping Quotes. Shipping Policy
Refund, Warranty, & Damage Policies:
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your item(s) in original condition, unused in the original packaging with owner's manual, for a REFUND within 30 days of receipt.
- Unfortunately shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Items that are special ordered, used items, or electrical components (ex. Pump saver/timers/capacitors/Logic Boards) cannot be returned without prior authorization and will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Water Pumps Pro warrants this product against manufacturer defects to the end-user, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the provided date of purchase for the original purchaser of the product.
- This warranty does not cover abuse, operation in a manner inconsistent with the product's design, or damage resulting from exposure to the elements.
- If the defect is considered "under warranty", Water Pumps Pro will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge to the person who purchased the product.
- For warranty claims please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you received a damaged item, please contact us immediately by email to email@example.com.
At Water Pumps Pro we strongly recommend that all installation, repairs, and part replacements be undertaken by a certified and licensed technician, contractor, local pump and motor repair shop and not by the owner. Failure to repair pumps, motor and electrical equipment correctly could result in electrical shock, fire hazard, unsatisfactory performance, equipment failure, and even death. Neither the equipment manufacturer nor Water Pumps Pro makes any representation or warranty of any kind to the Buyer that he or she is qualified to neither install nor make any repairs to the products.